► reading news

Domestic Company

Dubai Airview(Dubai, 04/09/2014) This week the World Economic Forum (WEF) published the results of its annual Global Competitiveness Report (GCR) 2014-2015 with impressive rankings for the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

WEF-LogoIn the actual GCR, the UAE advanced a fulminant 7 places in the overall competitiveness of its economy within just one year. UAE became now the 12th most competitive nation globally – ahead of countries such as Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, India, Russia, South Korea and Taiwan. The GCR 2014 assessed a total of 144 countries on their ability to provide high levels of prosperity and welfare to its citizens, along a series of performance indicators which evaluates the country’s ability to provide the suitable infrastructure for investments.

UAE impressively leads globally on a number of sensitive and important indicators

• Rank 1 – quality of roads
  • Rank 1 – absence of organized crime
  • Rank 1 – lowest rate of inflation
  • Rank 2 – government procurement of advanced technology
  • Rank 2 – effectiveness of government spending
  • Rank 2 – impact of taxes on investment
  • Rank 2 – lack of trade barriers
  • Rank 2 – quality of infrastructure in the aviation sector
  • Rank 3 – infrastructure
  • Rank 3 – citizens' confidence in government & leadership
  • Rank 3 – absence of government bureaucracy
  • Rank 3 – quality of ports
  • Rank 3 – efficiency of customs procedures
  • Rank 3 – attracting technology through foreign direct investment (FDI)
  • Rank 3 – attracting professional talent

Overall, the UAE improved its performance in 78 indicators out of 114.

First in MENA

GCR-MenaUAE also leads all the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries.

This performance reflects a concerted and comprehensive national strategy for competitiveness and its alignment with the economic and social objectives for the ultimate well-being and prosperity of the country.

The report shows that the UAE is among the safest places to do business. Not just in the Middle East, but indeed, worldwide.

Sources for further reading

The full Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015 can be downloaded also here

You need further Information?
Just drop us an
E-Mail or use our Contact Form.

Discussion

40 Kommentare to “UAE 12th most competitive nation globally, moves up 7 places in World Economic Forum Ranking”

1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :williamsmrowen@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    Contact Us At :williamsmrowen@gmail.com

Posted by Mrowen williams | 25/02/2016
  2. Hello Happy New Year To All ,I am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities and running business partnerships to invest in i have available required investment capital and looking for any investment opportunities to invest in like a silent partner i need serious business investment opportunities with positive income generating value i am looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion . I mind i am looking forward to receiving all kind of proposals big and small for i have close to $25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in businesses which need expansion since am investing like a silent partner .We are not offering any loans we are investing our money in businesses .
       I need serious proposals only no middle men , no brokers and no time wasters , your response in sending me your proposals will be highly appreciated send me your proposals to my contact email directly for further communication and a face to face meeting is mandatory .
    Profound Gratitude
    Mr Clinton Motsepe
    Email :clinton.motsepe70@gmail.com

Posted by motsepe | 06/01/2017
  3. DO YOU WANT A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 72 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5000 to a maximum of $20 million.

We Offer:
    * Business Loan
    * Personal Loans or Signature Loans
    * Arrangements to Borrow from $5,000.00 up to $20,000,000
    * Choose between 1 to 10 years repayment period.
    * Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan.
    * Flexible loan terms and conditions applied.
    * Interest rates as low as 1%.

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Contact us today via:
    bdsfb.sfcompany@gmail.com

Get your instant loan approval

Posted by Denis Martin | 14/04/2017
  4. Do you need a loan? We offer all kinds of loan from a minimum of $ 5,000 to a maximum of $ 500 million if you are interested to contact us by email: (gkfinance01@gmail.com) offering an urgent loan.

Posted by demetrios | 11/07/2017
  5. Are you a business man or a woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start your own business? Do you need a loan to pay off debt or to buy a house or car?  3% loan offer apply if you need a loan so that we can proceed forward: luthor2.corploanfirm@gmail.com

3% loan offer apply now

Posted by clark | 22/07/2017
  6. We providing a wide range of services such as of home loans, home loans,mutual funds, personal loans, health loans,marriage loans,property loans, loan for business establish and corporate loan services.we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at very cheap interest rate. If interested, details Email: [ abdulkareemyusuf534@yahoo.com ]

Posted by Abdulkareem | 25/07/2017
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs.Esther Queen. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Esther Queen, that refer you to him. contact Mr Mark Harry,via email:(farrukhloan@yahoo.com.sg) Thank you.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

(1) Full Names:………..

(2) State/Country:………..

(3) Amount needed as loan:…..

(4) Loan duration:………..

(5) Cell-Phone number:………

(6) Occupation:……….

(7) Monthly Income:………

(8) Sex:………….

(9) Age:……………..

(10) Have you applied before?

(11) Next Of King:……………….

Best Regard,
    Mrs.Esther Queen

Posted by mark harry | 02/08/2017
  8. Do You Need Urgent Finance To Start Up Your Own Business Or To Pay Off Your Debts Or A Personal Finance At 2% If Interested, Please, contact us for more information:farrukhloan@yahoo.com.sg

Posted by mark harry | 02/08/2017
  9. My name is Maria ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from MRS MARY SMART LOANS FIRM after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never give me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to MRS MARY SMART who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i meet MRS MARY SMART ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,MRS MARY SMART via their Company Email:{marysmartservice@yahoo.com}

Posted by María | 05/08/2017
  10. Email de contato {kingsloanempire50s@gmail.com} Número Whatsapp: +19093755692                Email de contato: kingsloanempire50s@gmail.com Kings Loan Empire é um negócio enérgico, oferecendo uma ampla gama de produtos financeiros através de empresas parceiras e afiliadas a clientes em todo o mundo. A empresa, que está localizada nos Estados Unidos, Índia e África do Sul, foi criada há 27 anos e tem muitos anos de experiência no negócio de Finanças Pessoais. A empresa oferece serviços abrangentes aos clientes, que se destinam a atender a uma ampla gama de necessidades financeiras para todos. Com tudo, desde financiamento de automóveis até testamentos e tudo o resto, o negócio também possui equipe experiente que permite aos clientes economizar tempo e dinheiro. Damos empréstimos a taxa de juros de 3%, o valor varia de US $ 5,000.00 USD a US $ 5,000,000.00 USD e um período de re-pagamento de 1 ano a 50 anos de duração. Para iniciar o processo de pedido de empréstimo, complete o pedido de empréstimo abaixo e volte. Nome completo* . . . . . . . O email*. . . . . . . Número de telefone*. . . . . . . Mobile No *. . . . . . . Endereço residencial* . . . . . . . Cidade* . . . . . . . Estado / Província *. . . . . . . País *. . . . . . . Número de fax* . . . . . . . Ocupação*. . . . . . . Renda mensal *. . . . . . . Era* . . . . . . . Você tem uma conta? *. . . . . . . Você já aplicou antes? *. . . . . . . Quantidade de empréstimo necessária *. . . . . . . Duração do empréstimo *. . . . . . . Finalidade do empréstimo *. . . . . . . Obrigado pelo seu tempo e entendimento, A SATISFAÇÃO DO CLIENTE É NOSSO ORGULHO. Sinceramente, Mr.Larry Kings

Posted by Larry kings | 13/08/2017
  11. Private Lender Avit Investment Authority.
    Greetings to you by ADIA.
    We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
    Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
    globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
    project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
    investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
    on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.
    Looking forward hearing from you soonest.
    Yours truly,
    Mrs Rose Williams
    (Personal Assistant)
    Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
    501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
    Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

Posted by Mrs Rose Williams | 16/08/2017
  12. Do you need Financial assistance of any kind? Personal Loans? Business Loans? Mortgage loans? Company Loans?
    Agricultural and project funding? We give out loans at 3% interest rate! Contact: gkfinance01@gmail.com

3% loan offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 17/08/2017
  13. Welcome to TRUST LOAN FIRM.LINK the master of all lending agencies with all compliance and proper agreement,your satisfaction is our major priority and concern. We are into the following loan services such as Personal/Individual Loan,Consolidation Loan,Mortage Loan,Business Loan,Project Loan,Car Loan,House/Estate Loan and lot more. For further information please contact us today via E-mail Address: trustloanfirm.link071@gmail.com we await your application.
    Thanks

Posted by Isaac Robinson | 22/08/2017
  14.

LOAN OFFER !!! APPLY NOW

Do you need financial assistance of any kind? We give out loans at 3% A.P.I. rate! Contact (isabellahenriettalenders02@gmail.com)

Personal Loans?
    Business Loans?
    Student/Education loans?
    Mortgage loans?
    Agricultural and project funding?

Name: Mrs Isabella Henrietta
    Email: isabellahenriettalenders02@gmail.com

APPLY FOR A FAST LOAN TODAY

Posted by Mrs Isabella Henrietta | 24/08/2017
  15. Are you in financial problem and you need urgent funds that can help you out from your financial problems, and then you can apply here instant cash loans and get cash with an ideal solution if you need no credit check loans? You can simply apply these loans and get your needs and we will arrange the loans quickly and conveniently…..The easy application takes less than one minute and you'll have the funds directly deposited into your account for immediate use after following the company's protocols. Whether you have good credit, bad credit or no credit, you can be approved and have the short-term loan you need immediately.
    Email(Selenadarrenfinancialservice@gmail.com)‎

Posted by selena darren | 24/08/2017
  16. Do you need Financial assistance of any kind? Personal Loans? Business Loans? Mortgage loans? Company Loans?
    Agricultural and project funding? We give out loans at 3% interest rate! Contact: louisbannerloancorp@gmail.com

3% loan offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 25/08/2017
  17. Good day I am Olivia Chris by name and i live in united kingdom i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the INTERNET and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender on-line then i saw a comment from a friend callaed john lyton and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mrs MORGAN who controls a firm called COURTNEY INVESTMENT LIMITED, So i applied for a loan sum of ($360,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email:

courtneyinvestmentlimited@yahoo.com

to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

Posted by olivia chris | 28/08/2017
  18. My name is Ryan I was broke and in Dept and never knew how to get to pay off my dept because I was sacked from my place of work and was also drove away from my house because I have known money to pay my bills any more. And a friend of mine gave me an email of a loan lender and I emailed him he promised to provide me with any amount I needed I gave him my details.i told him I needed the loan to pay off my dept and start up a very good business. And he gave me the money I asked of him with a very low interest rate today I am able to buy a new house for my self and live a life I always imagined. You too can also be rich or pay of Dept like me his email guarantytrustloans1@gmail.com
    For those that really need help and need it urgently

Posted by ryan | 29/08/2017
  19. For those who need reliable and secure funding, we offer an emergency loan with a moderate interest rate of 3%

We provide:

* Personal Loans
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Venture Capital
    * Commercial Loans
    * Student Loans
    * Mortgage Loans or Loans for Any Reason.

Contact us by email: (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Posted by demetrios daniel | 01/09/2017
  20. Hello Everyone

I want to give thanks and a great appreciation to this company who made it possible for me to upgrade my family business i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and pay my bills. Until i met this lender who helped me out with the required capital loan $250,000.00.USD.  If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule. please contact this company at ( quickfundingsolutiosinfo@gmail.com ) for a fast and safe loan.

Regards

Posted by Laura Alec | 04/09/2017
  21. I am Judy Parker single Mother from Houston here in Texas when I was in need of a loan I apply through my bank but was deny cos of my credit score then someone refer me on this site to Ramsy Dave Loan Company and I apply for a loan with them and was approved without credit check and low interest rate of 3% and there was no cosigner, You can reach them with this email if you need a loan I am sure they can still help you ramsedave121@gmail.com

Judy Parker

Posted by Judy Parker | 06/09/2017
  22. This is Mr. Josh matt , I got my loan from the guaranty trust loans. they provide funding for
    companies and individuals that need funding. We work domestic as well
    as international companies. Their funding sources specialize in creative
    solutions to meet your needs for expansion, growth etc.
    The company do grant loans to individuals and companies as the loan
    with an interest
    rate of just 2%.
    Borrower’s Information Needed
    Full Names:…………………………………………
    Contact Address:………………………………….
    State:…………………………………………………
    Country:………………………………………………
    Phone Number:……………………………………..
    Cell Phone:…………………………………………..
    Loan Amount Needed:…………………………….
    Loan Term Duration:……………………………….
    Contact us for more information : (guarantytrustloans1@gmail.com)

Posted by Josh matt | 06/09/2017
  23. Do you need Financial assistance of any kind? Personal Loans? Business Loans? Mortgage loans? Company Loans?

Loan Offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 13/09/2017
  24. Hello my name is Larry Scott Gregory and i am a private loan lender.

Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to be financially stable? Or do you want to expand your business? We offer company loan, auto loan, business loan, and personal loan at a very reduced interest rate of 3% with comfortable duration which is negotiable. This offer is open to all that will be able to pay back in due time.

Contact us via our email: larryfinance@yahoo.com or WhatsApp, +2347059073801

I await you swift response.
    Larry Scott Gregory

Posted by Larry Scott Gregory | 17/09/2017
  25. * Offers a rate of 3% interest loan
    * Insurance for cashless Entrepreneur
    * Warranty for money

With
    good credit score, Credit Financier Home offers collateral loans and
    non collateral loans to individuals or company or cooperative
    associations for the purpose of industrial and personal benefits.

Contact Address:
    Whatsapp: +18131518490
    Email Address: creditfinancierhome@gmail.com

Posted by Credit Financier Home | 17/09/2017
  26.  Hello, I'm Mrs Michelle Silva  a private loan lender that helps chance at life. Need an urgent loan to repay your debts or need a home equity loan to improve your business? Have you been rejected by the ban ks and other financial institutions? Need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Look no further, because we are here for all your financial problems in the past. We have provided funds for people who need financial assistance to pay bills, and invest in the business to a low interest rate of 3%.I want to use this medium to inform that we provide reliable and beneficiary assistance and be willing to provide a loan.

Contact us today by email to: (michelle.silvafinance@yandex.com)

Posted by Michael | 19/09/2017
  27. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $100,000. MR james newton is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from newton's hackers today! Just send an email to newtonshackers@gmail.com

Posted by Sharon Wilmer | 21/09/2017
  28. You in any kind of financial difficulties ? Do you need a loan to clear your debts ? Are you going to increase your finances ? You are a business person who wants to expand his / her company. You are hereby requested to contact the real hero , trust and effective lending company credit loans . I learned both individuals and the government for our high efficiency.

Services include :
    * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured )
    * Business Loans ( Secure and Unsecured )
    * Home Improvement
    * Inventor Loans
    * Auto Loans

etc. ..

Please get back to us if you are interested , through (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
    Demetrios Daniel
    gkfinance01@gmail.com

3% loan offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 22/09/2017
  29. We are currently giving out Loan to interested individuals and companies.
    Have you been denied of Loan by banks because of bad credit score or you
    have tried and was not successful, or you need to start up a business but
    financially down,apply for a Loan now at 2% apply. All Application should
    be forwarded to loansfirmsector@gmail.com

Posted by James Morgan | 22/09/2017
  30. phil garret LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {philgarretfinancialloanhome@gmail.com}

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Luis Root from USA, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage.. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $15000 and did not get my loan, not until GOD introduce me to phil garret through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $100,000.00 was granted to him by phil garret, so l took his advise and contacted phil garret Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200000 was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 3% .l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to GOD and phil garret. You can contact phil garret Company via {philgarretfinancialloanhome@gmail.com} OR Text (+15184251065}

Posted by philgarret | 24/09/2017
  31. Hello Everybody,My name are Mr Christian Fort. I am a happy Man today? and i told my self that any loan lender that rescue me and my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $130,000.00 to start my life all over as  I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$130,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him, tell him that is Mr Christian Fort, that refer you to him. contact Mr Clinton Ken with this very email (clintonkenloanfirm@gmail.com) with this following details to proceed.Full name:Gender:Marital status:Occupation:Country:Contact Address:Monthly income:The requested loan: the amount of Loan Duration:Telephone number:The reason for the loan:

Posted by Christian Fort | 25/09/2017
  32. Hi, My name is SUSAN MULLINS and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called HAROLD . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address hackerjossy247@yahoo.com

Posted by susan mullins | 09/10/2017
  33. Welcome,

Do you have an urgent need for business loan or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We give loan to individual and cooperate bodies, ranging from $ 5,000 $ 20 million maximum term of 1 to 30 years, if yes Contact us by e-mail: (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Regards,
    demetrios daniel
    Loan Offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 16/10/2017
  34. Do you need a loan? Are you a business man / woman? Are you in any financial mess or you need funds to start your own business? or to pay off your bills or start a good business? if yes do contact us through email at (foroxloaninvestment@gmail.com) with the following information's below:
    Name:
    Age:
    Address:
    State:
    Country:
    Phone number:
    Amount needed:
    Loan duration:
    Purpose of loan:
    So get back to us now so that we can proceed okay.
    Thanks

Posted by loans | 16/10/2017
  35. We offer loan as low as 3% interest rate, for details contact Isah Mohammed Financial Investent. Email: isahmohammed477@gmail.com

Posted by Isah Mohammed | 29/10/2017
  36. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    Phone:……….
    Mobile / Cell:….
    Occupation:……
    Monthly Income:….
    Email us(flourishloancredite@gmail.com)

Posted by mohammed Osman | 30/10/2017
  37. Are you suffering financially or do you need an urgent cash to pay your bills? And you want to take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get your ATM blank card today and be among the lucky one’s who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is set capable of hacking into any ATM machines anywhere in the world. I have to know about this blank ATM card when I was looking for work online about a month ago. It has really changed my life forever and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $5,000. Even now and then keep pumping money into my account. Although the card is illegal but there is no risk of being caught. It is programmed in such a way that it cannot be tracked and also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV camera to detect you when using it. For details on how to get yours today contact ( cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com )….

Posted by ANTHONY | 01/11/2017
  38. Do you need urgent Xmas loan to start up a large business This is Mr James Mixon loan help . Will give out a loan at the rate of 2% to the borrower will are Legitimate loan lender. Will give loan of $50,000.00, $80,000.00.$1,000, 000, to a borrower depend the loan the applicant need ,maximum term of 1 to 30 years. If you are in need of the loan get touch to our company Email Us Now On,  jamesmixonloanhelp@gmail.com .Or Call Us with this +1 (240) 489-5433

Posted by Mr James Mixon | 04/11/2017
  39. Welcome,

Do you have an urgent need for business loan or to pay bills at 3% interest? We give loan to individual and cooperate bodies, ranging from $ 5,000 $ 20 million maximum term of 1 to 30 years, if yes Contact us by e-mail: (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Regards,
    demetrios daniel

3% loan offer

Posted by demetrios daniel | 13/11/2017
  40. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
    loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
    capital, etc. … You are in the right place
    Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
    Individuals and businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
    Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: powerfinance7@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com